Sunday, May 14, 2023

My Lord, I Give It All To You

Jesus...

There's a heaviness upon my shoulders that I cannot bear anymore...
It is making me so miserable and robbing me of real happiness
I cannot bear it all and this real pain of my heart I cannot ignore
Lord I am coming before your throne and making my heart felt true request.

Please take everything into your hands and take control with such great might...
Work it all out in your time and by your will through your power and perfect love
That everything would be so delightful and pleasing to your great sight
My best friend, I have bestowed it all into your wondrous heart above.

Now there is sense of peace coming into my spirit with such delight...
I welcome it as a refreshment of promise that only comes from you
Lord you are the light of inspiration that I want always in my sight
Instead of trying alone I'll present everything in all that I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...