Sunday, September 27, 2026

When I Think Of How Much You Love Me

Jesus 

When I think of all of the things You've done for me and brought blessings to my days 
It amazes me  because there were no limitations or boundaries just pure grace
You lifted me up from exactly where I was and accepted all of my ways 
Offering me Your peace and assurance and always Your comforting sweet embrace. 

When I think of all of the things that You've done for me and the love that was always there 
A love so pure,  wondrous and gentle that complimented me and made me whole
It wrapped me in Your anointing and adoration and showed just how much You care
Becoming a source of strength and endurance for my yearning spirit and my soul 

When I think of all of the things You've done for me and how You've welcomed me 
It gives me honor knowing I'm Your child in whom You delight 
You're continuously working with desire to make me just like You so perfectly 
Jesus I want to say thank you and that I will work hard with all of my might 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I Think Of How Much You Love Me

Jesus  When I think of all of the things You've done for me and brought blessings to my days  It amazes me  because there were no limita...