Saturday, August 24, 2019

A Grateful Heart

My Lord I see the beauty of the sun arising in the sky
I bow my head in humble adoration and pray
I begin to contemplate as tears fill my eyes
You have given me another breathtaking awesome new day.

Your goodness and grace know no limits or boundaries
The best is always there for me because of your great love
Your mercy and compassion are given so abundantly
I am so grateful and thankful for everything from above.

I want to live as you would have me to in every way
Prepare me with your great hands to follow my dreams and succeed
You are my source and reason each brand new day
Father you are my provider and give me all I need.

Amen😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...