Monday, August 26, 2019

The Worry Box

Okay, now that is an interesting title.  First, consider this question.  If you could design the world's most beautiful box, what would it look like? 
You can use whatever you want: jewels, gem stones at no cost.  But it must have a hinged cover. 
Take a moment to design this in your mind now.  I think mine will be simple and plain with a latched hinge on the front.
Now, once you have done that here is the next step.  Take all of your worries, burdens, concerns and fears
and place them in that box. 
Latch the box tightly and give it to God.
You cannot take it back.  Your concerns are His now.  He will return the box with more peace, happiness and joy then you can imagine.

Try it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...