Sunday, August 25, 2019

A Message Of Love

Father...
I want to feel the tender touch of your presence all around me,
Like a beautiful handcrafted cloke of peace and comfort so true
Cover me with your sweet grace like a shield wherever I may be
Father, my spirit yearns so diligently for much more of you.

Let your anointing flow like pure water to quench my soul so grand,
May your wisdom be like a teacher's guide to teach me how to pray
Ignite my life for you to be your instrument by your great hand
Father I want to be a beautiful light for you every day.

This prayer comes from a humbled heart who wants to learn and grow,
I'm ready to learn and develop from all you want to give me
I come before you now and humbly seek all I am to know
I want to exhault and praise
You Lord for all of eternity.

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...