Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Breathtaking Revelations

Father.....

When I look into your eyes..
I see something special there
A beauty and wonder that's no surprise
and the best of your love, grace and care.

I see the light of my dreams so true
and a great purpose I know nothing of
I can feel a strong power coming from you
So many blessings flowing down from above. 

I can see a great hand reaching out for me
and a sweet tenderness coming my way
My heart wants to know more so abundantly
I want to walk with you every day.

Suddenly two hearts are connected as one
Something wonderful begins to take place
A new life of aspiration has begun
and it all begins with one glimpse of your sweet face.

Amen. God bless you😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...