Thursday, August 22, 2019

The Unknown

Have you ever gone through a dark tunnel?  It can seem a bit daunting when all of a sudden everything goes black.  Yet you are not necessarily fearful because you know that whoever is in the driving position will get you through just fine. 
We sometimes feel that way in life.  We come upon different points that can seem intimidating.  We become concerned and burdened.  Yet someone is there right by our side ready to offer comfort. 
All we have to do is realize that he has it all in his hands.  Just give it over to him.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. “Yet you are not necessarily fearful because you know whoever is in the driving position will get you through just fine”. I know that Jesus is leading me safely through. I have written a post about a journey with an unknown destination I had with him which you can read at https://mirandarejoice.com.

    ReplyDelete

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...