Have you ever gone through a dark tunnel? It can seem a bit daunting when all of a sudden everything goes black. Yet you are not necessarily fearful because you know that whoever is in the driving position will get you through just fine.
We sometimes feel that way in life. We come upon different points that can seem intimidating. We become concerned and burdened. Yet someone is there right by our side ready to offer comfort.
All we have to do is realize that he has it all in his hands. Just give it over to him.
Thursday, August 22, 2019
The Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderment
Jesus I stand in wonderment and awe of how majestic You are to me Your presence is more beautiful than my mind can ever receive Filling m...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
This is beautiful. “Yet you are not necessarily fearful because you know whoever is in the driving position will get you through just fine”. I know that Jesus is leading me safely through. I have written a post about a journey with an unknown destination I had with him which you can read at https://mirandarejoice.com.
ReplyDelete