No matter how many clouds there are in the sky remember there are always 🌈 rainbows after the rain. The Lord 💘 loves you. His greatest masterpiece is a work in progress. So take the hand of the master artist and trust him always. You will never be disappointed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Tool Of Glory
My Savior I open the door of my heart so decisively and true And let my greatest pure love flo w so perfectly everywhere Savior I rededic...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
My Savior We need a mighty movement of Your spirit in this land in a beautiful and grand way Let Your glory, honor and sweet anointing spr...
Your quotes are very soothing and giving big hope.
ReplyDelete