Thursday, August 22, 2019

What Words Can I Use?

Father...

What words can I possibly say
To express what you mean to me
You are my stronghold for every day
My only true source that I see.

You are my foundation and more
The love that I yearn for so grand
I call out now to Heavens door
Please show me your will and command.

I need your direction so true
I want to see you now so near
Help me with all that I must do
Take away my stress and my fear.

Please come into my heart right now
I need a refreshing of faith
Show me your thoughts Father somehow
I want to see your mighty grace.

I'm asking with a humbled heart
Let us walk these steps as a pair
Hold me close to you from the start
I know how much you truly care.

Amen😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...