Saturday, August 31, 2019

The Most Awesome Thing

Father...

The most awesome thing is that I can come to you at any time,
You are always there for me with outstretched arms whenever I call
I can talk to you like a friend about whatever's on my mind
And you'll give me peace and reassurance you'll take care of it all.

You'll turn my heartache into smiles and make me happy always
The reassurance from your heart is a promise I can count on you
You'll be there for me with hope and blessings everyone of my days
Then there will be your courage, strength, and endurance to get me through.

I can always come before your throne as the person I am
You love me with a beautiful love so unconditionally
You will wrap me in your arms of love and show me your mighty plan
There's a breathtaking future serving you that's ahead for me

Amen

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...