Monday, August 26, 2019

My Greatest Dream

Father...

My greatest dream is to bring all honor and glory to you,
To make you smile and know that Lord you are delighted in me
I want to show your love and grace in everything I do
and to be an example of you that shines so perfectly.

I want to let your happiness guide my heart forevermore
and never let anyone or anything take it away
May the beauty of your power always open every door
and your wisdom and blessings be my greatest guide for each day.

Help me to define success by what comes from your mighty hands
For anything well worth having can only come Lord from you
I can't wait to see what you have laid out in your master plan
For I know without a doubt I'll have success in all I do.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...