Sunday, August 4, 2019

The Mirror Of My Heart

Can you look deep into my heart
Take a moment to discover something grand
Let the spirit of love come and impart
An awesome revelation so grand

Discover the kindness and grace that is there
The definition of beauty at its best
Love joy tenderness and care
A love of life and happiness.

Find God's presence at the center of it all
A strong dedication to him and his love
A yearning to seek him whenever he calls
and all the praise sent to Heaven above

Don't define me by what I look like outside
or who you think I should be
But know that I am my Father's child with pride
Come join me and serve him for eternity😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...