Sunday, August 25, 2019

When You Are Looking For The Sunrise

Have you ever been so tired and worn out that you wonder when you'll ever see the sun again?  If you live down south that can seem so prevalent. 

Yet I am in this case talking about the ins and outs of everyday life.  As we walk along our pathways it can seem that there are always clouds around.

After all nothing is smooth even for Christians.  Yet when the clouds seem to thicken that's when the sunrise begins.

The Lord wants us to be illuminated by the light of his presence and love. 

So just when you feel like you had enough take joy. Your beautiful sunrise and rainbow are coming.

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...