Sometimes things may seem so difficult if we perceive it all through our eyes. Remember one important point that nothing is impossible with God. If he is Lord of your life and your best friend all you need to do is look to him. Put your best foot forward. Give it all you've got. Let God take care of the rest and you. He will do it in his time and way.
Friday, August 16, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Light Of Your Sweet Glory
Jesus The light of Your sweet glory is a brilliant, reflective hope for me It illuminates the true way when I don't see anything new S...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment