Tuesday, August 20, 2019

The Most Amazing Gift

The most amazing gift

Have you ever thought about what the most amazing gift would be?  It is something that cannot be purchased for any stated amount.  Yet it's value is worth more than the human mind can ever phantom.  It is free and is available in abundance upon asking.  Think about all of the gifts that you have ever received.  Has anything ever come close?

The most amazing and awesome gift is the precious gift of God's love and grace and salvation.  Wouldn't it be great to have such an awesome gift and hold it in your heart forever?  Please take a moment to pray this prayer.

Father God thank you for loving me.  I want to know more of you and your breathtaking presence.  Please come into my heart and be Lord of my life forever.

Rejoice!  Feel the wondrous peace and joy as the most awesome gift infiltrates and renews your life forever

God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...