Today's society makes it very easy for the human heart to feel like a failure. People are always measuring one person against another.
Have you heard the contradictory lines? Well look at the job so and so has. Look at the progress so and so is making in college.
So when you make mistakes you feel like a failure. Remember you are not a failure. You are a beloved child of God. He has forgiven your mistakes. Why shouldn't you forgive yourself?
Never measure yourself by others. Measure yourself by God. You are his precious child. He loves you so much!
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
The Failure Syndrome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Greatest Blessing
My Savior... The greatest blessing that my heart can hold is that I belong to You My life is valued and adored so wonderfully in Your care Y...
-
Savior Sometimes when I look at myself and who I am so carefully I can only define myself in one concrete way it's true I have no oth...
-
The genuine beauty of a woman is in the pure light of her smile, the sweet music of her laughter, the kindness and gentleness in her eyes,...
-
Jesus As I reach out with awe and faith and touch Your mighty hands Everything does seem just a little easier to bear You give me confide...
No comments:
Post a Comment