Wednesday, July 15, 2020

You Are My Everything😊

My Jesus..

You are the beautiful light that brightens my pathway,
You are the precious song of love that keeps my heart afire.
My best friend that I call upon just before each day
My mentor that I look up to so much and admire.

The protector who watches over me from above
The defender who keeps me in his precious sweet care
Whenever I call you reach out to me from above
You are my everything and more who is always there.

How can I say thank you enough for all that you do
You never give up and never fail my yearning heart
I want to express my love in my own words so true
For you are the greatest part of who I long to be from the start.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...