Saturday, July 18, 2020

Song Of The Heart

My Jesus..

I know I'm not perfect by any means, that's true..
I make some mistakes and missteps along the way
But when I realize I have compassion from you
I know that I'm forgiven more than words can say.

You hear my cries for love and are right there for me..
Giving me peace and reassurance from the start
Telling me I have a home in eternity
Sending me pure, perfect love that comes from your heart.

You bless me and provide me with great things to see..
And tell me there is new life to look forward to
My Jesus, you're a mentor and light just for me
I find all that I am and hope to be in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...