Sunday, July 5, 2020

The Rain From Heaven

Jesus...

Let the precious rain from Heaven fall freely down upon me,
And quench the deepening thirst that seems to plague my yearning sweet soul
Let your beautiful glory now define who I long to be
And fill my mind and heart with happiness that's complete and whole.

Ignite me with your spirit and make me something so brand new..
Let me feel the awesome movement of your love so perfectly
I want to be ablaze with joy in everything that I do
My Saviour see a beautiful instrument when you see me.

Let the beautiful rain from Heaven begin to fall right now..
I close my eyes and smile as I wait upon your great call
I desire to be closer to you and you will show me how
Together by your love and great power we can do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...