Friday, July 24, 2020

Heavy Heart

My Jesus...

There are burdens weighing so heavily upon my heart today..
The sadness is overwhelming and so much more than I can bear
I try to fight against it and think of good in my own way
But I need to know that someone understands and that they do care.

Your heart begins to hurt so when you see me struggling more and more..
Your arms open wide and love begins to flow out perfectly
A beautiful light of promise and hope flow out from Heavens door
My Saviour wants to bring me peace and let me know he's there for me.

"Don't worry!" He whispers to my spirit with anticipation
I am right by your side and will take care of you forevermore
Please understand that it's by my presence that your victory is won
You can look forward to so many good things and great dreams in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...