Saturday, July 18, 2020

Standing Strong

Lord...

Give me the courage to stand up for what I believe is right..
Help me to have the sharp wisdom to show others everything
My desire is to be loving and faithful in your sight
Help me to show others the joy that a life with you does bring.

There will be hearts who will try to change my mind on where I stand..
But Lord let me be a light that shines even brighter for you
Help me to never be swayed but guided by your mighty hand
Help me to be confident and positive in all I do.

Lord let me be a great warrior for your Kingdom above..
Teach me more how to be your instrument of hope and great care
There is nothing more persuading and beautiful than your love
My Saviour I know that with one sweet call you will be right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...