Saturday, July 25, 2020

Rays Of Sonshine

Jesus..

When things don't always go just as I hope they would be,
And I don't know just where to turn now or what to do
I look for answers that would bring happiness to me
Helping me with strength and endurance to make it through.

When the world all around is so confusing at best,
Things just don't seem to make much sense to me anymore
The confusion seems to put my strong faith to the test
It has me wondering in my heart what I'm here for.

Just then the bright rays of Sonshine come sparkling through,
Providing everything I'll need abundantly
Jesus is always there in everything I do
And He will always intercede in the gap for me.

My heart overjoyed and came alive with such delight,
As His beauty shined so breathtakingly upon me
I knew right then the absolute truth with all my might
In the essence of His light is where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...