Friday, July 10, 2020

A Great Big Hug😊

My Jesus...

There are days when I feel like things are weighing heavily upon me,
Strong burdens and rough conflicts to which nothing can ever quite compare
I can't see a bright light on my pathway as far as the eyes can see
I need to feel like someone is concerned about me and really cares.

I look up to find an overflow of your strength, wisdom and beauty..
And a mercy that has patience you can't find anywhere you go
Your hands of understanding reach over to rest upon me
Love and reassurance tell me that there is nothing you don't know.

I can see many tears flowing from your hurting eyes with perfect grace..
You begin to lift the heavy burdens from my back so lovingly
And restore my happiness and joy and the precious smile on my face
Lifting me up and inspiring my heart wherever I may be.

You tell me do not worry or be burdened but lean upon you..
For you want to see me successful and contented in every way
You'll be my source and my foundation in everything I do
I don't ever have to carry a burden along my own pathway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...