Saturday, July 18, 2020

My Precious Love

Jesus..

When I need peace, I look to the beauty of your spirit above,
And realize the awesome power that seems to be all around me
I am so grateful and thankful for the magnitude of your love
It is a shelter of comfort, gentleness and tranquility.

When I need encouragement, I look to the nature of your heart so true..
It is there that I see a compassion and a plan for great things
You are my shield and my protection in all that I try to do
My dynamic happiness and delight is what knowing you brings.

When I need a purpose, I look to your opening hands of prosperity..

I realize how much I am wrapped up in your adoring care,
You are my forever love and the reason I see each new day
I don't ever have to be burdened because you are always there
You are watching over me, walking by me and making a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...