Friday, July 31, 2020

Heart Cry

My Jesus ..

You can see the sadness growing in my heart and the tears forming at best,
Sometimes I feel like I failed having not done all you wanted me too
I cannot see another sunrise or feel any real happiness
The one thing I didn't want to do is know I disappointed you.

But then I start to feel a kind and warm hand upon my shoulder so true..
You surround me with your precious peace and love that comes from Heavens great door
You want me to know I am your child and you're proud of me in all I do
But then you have great wisdom and knowledge you want me to know and more.

You want me to know that being your loved child is important in the end..
Following you and serving you is the greatest success anyone can see
You are proud of me and love me my great Father and sweet best friend
Success is found in a relationship with you for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...