Saturday, July 25, 2020

Heavenly Guidance

Jesus..

Sometimes I don't know where to go or what to do anymore..
Everything that I have tried just doesn't seem to be a success
I can feel such disappointment and worry at my hearts core
It is impossible for me to even try for the best.

My heart reaches out for you in the greatest possible way..
You want to stop my pain and gently wrap your love around me
You fill me with your joy and such promise for every new day
Revealing to me I don't have to worry, but lean on thee.

You begin to lift the heaviness off and heal me with care..
Giving all the best from deep within yourself and so much more
Jesus, you want me to know not to fear for you're always there
Taking care of everything with delight is what love is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...