Sunday, July 26, 2020

That Glorious Day

My Wonderful Saviour..

I sit back for a moment, close my eyes and take a deep breath to reflect..
Trying to block all the negativity out of my mind around me
I try to picture my Heavenly Home and your great beauty at its best
And think about the breathtaking wonder of your smile that I long to see.

Like a brilliant rainbow of light reflecting its powerful love so true..
There is nothing at all in existence that can ever closely compare
It makes me forget everything and just completely concentrate on you
As I am completely immersed in your love and know just how much you care.

Suddenly, your magnificent power begins to flow like hope within me..
I can feel something so monumental begin to slowl0y take place
Miracles from your heart are happening in a life being now set free
It all begins with one special glance at the great smile upon your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...