Saturday, July 18, 2020

Every Moment With You

My Jesus..

I may not know where every step will lead me to,
Don't know what the climate will be along the way
But I know one thing for sure in all that I do
You are my strength and my foundation day by day.

Your love gives me the courage to take one step more
Your grace fills me with hope to look for all the best
Our bond is my purpose and what I'm living for
I know I can always excel above the rest.

I love you Lord and am filled with such happiness
Even though I don't know the climate around me
I take each step in confidence cause I am blessed
I am in your hands no matter where I may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...