Tuesday, July 21, 2020

A Prayer For A New Day

My Precious Jesus...

Please bless this day so mightily,
Fill it with things that come from you
Help me to look pleasing to thee
A light of your love each hour through.

Help me to look up lovingly
And remember that you are right there
My rock, no matter where I'll be
Guiding me through with grace and care.

I do not have to doubt or fear
You see it all before I do
So I'll take your hand and draw near
For you will always see me through.

Lord bless this day so mightily
Help me to always do my best
I take your hand and trust in thee
You'll always take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus..... I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me... Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascadi...