Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Lord I Love Your Beauty

My Lord 

Your breathtaking beauty is the light that makes my day exciting and new 
It gives me inspiration and something wondrous to look to with delight 
You give me motivation and perfect delight in all that I do 
Thank You Lord for making me so special and pleasing in Your sight.

Your breathtaking beauty is the song that keeps my heart singing forever more 
And gives me motivation to always be able to sing
To show others that Your perfect love has so many wonderful things in store 
As a light that shows all of the great things that life can bring.

Your breathtaking beauty is the food that feeds my spirit forever more 
And gives me something to reach for as I come so much closer to You 
It is the very plan and reason that I am working much harder for 
Savior I want to have such breathtaking beauty the moment I live so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just One Little Seed

Dear Lord  Just one little seed is planted in the creative artist's gifted and magnificent hands It is cultivated and nurtured with bles...