Wednesday, December 6, 2023

A Thankful Heart

My Precious Jesus.....

There's disappointment and sadness taking a strong hold on me...
As I look deeply into who I am I don't see much that's there 
I wanted to be something special for your great eyes to see
But, the hurt and failure I feel is too much for me to bear.

Suddenly,  an cascade of great light seems to be all around...
Two breathtaking hands open and reach out with grace unto me
There a great sense of joy and peace that seems to abound 
As I watch  a miracle there that I thought I'd never see.

You take my hand and tell me that you cherish all that I am...
I am forgiven and now have begun a life that is new
I have so much potential to fit in to your master plan 
Lord, how can I say thank you enough for your mercy that is true. 

You take my hand and tell me that you have so much just for me...
I just have to have faith and trust for every brand new day 
And when I look in your eyes there's a new horizon I see
I'm a brand new person because you have made a brighter way!


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...