Monday, December 25, 2023

When My Heart Receives Your Love

My Blessed Savior...

When my heart receives your pure love so true...
It is the greatest gift and so much more 
A breathtaking blessing that comes from you 
Overflowing with excitement in store. 

It's a gift that has no limits in mind...
Just seeds of hope where new things begin 
And a sweet mercy that's great and so kind 
Receiving your love is a gift that wins.

Savior thank you for this beautiful gift...
I can never thank you enough It's true 
It gives such promise and always uplifts 
I send all praise and Thanksgiving to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...