Sunday, December 10, 2023

The Music Of My Heart

Jesus...

There's an eerie sense of silence in my heart right now...
A strong sense of pain is beginning to overflow 
I've got to find a sense of tranquility somehow 
And such great happiness that I really should know. 

I reach out and take your hand Lord with delight so true...
Believing in you I lay it all before your throne 
Knowing with your help I win and will make it through 
You fill me so that I am never really alone. 

Your sweet love plays an orchestra within the great core...
Suddenly all silence and pain quickly disappear
My heart becomes so enriched and alive Lord once more
You bring dreams alive and the strength to hope and persevere.


You are the eternal music of my heart so true...
I can hear the encouragement playing every day
I want every moment to be shared by me and you 
I love the eternal sounds of your heart and all that they will play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...