Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Just One Word

My Jesus...

I need you in every moment more than words can say...
I need the beauty of your love, your tender grace, and much more 
You're the brilliant ☀ sunshine that brings promise to each day 
My breathtaking Savior You're all that I'm yearning for. 

I need your breath of life that brings desire for each new day...
The refreshing flow of your anointing to make all seem new
My mentor and guiding light who will always make a true way 
I give all that I am now with pure humbleness unto you. 

I need your mighty power like great dreams and success so grand...
Your embrace to hold me in your protection with such delight 
A mighty move of miraculous seeds from your holy hands 
Lord restore me and let me be so pleasing in your great sight. 

I need only one word to start everything with happiness...
Lord let you know how much I reach for and greatly adore you 
That one simple word that teaches my heart and helps it to be blessed 
I'll carry that word "yes" as I venture on my journey so true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...