Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Healing Love

My Jesus...

This pain inside of me becomes so intense at times...
I feel like quitting and not facing another day 
My heart just cannot see any real goodness to find 
My spirit searches frantically for the perfect way. 

Tears flow from your eyes as you see my pain so true...
You begin to surround me with your loving embrace 
Empowering me with your strength and promise each day through 
Standing right by my side in a very special place. 

You begin to heal the pain with your gentle sweet touch.. 
And make me a brand new person by your great glory 
Lord you put your arms around me and love me so much 
Helping me to know that there's so much real good to see.

Suddenly  songs begin to come back to my heart's core...
There's sweet joy that I haven't seen in quite a long while 
Jesus because you believe in me I will try more 
Just the thought of your adoration brings a new smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...