Tuesday, December 12, 2023

The Greatest Aspiration

Dear Jesus.....

How do I describe what my dreams are supposed to be?
What are the true goals of my inner heart at its best? 
Sometimes I try to know what is important to me
But it is in your presence where there's true happiness. 

You're the definition of life in totality 
Great Creator! Mighty Provider and Healer too.
So there's no definition in actuality
My Lord, unless the heart seeks with focus all of you. 

I come with humility and kneel before your grace...
Knowing the Craftsman will make something extraordinary
Seeking all wisdom as I enjoy your sweet embrace 
Understanding you'll do great things because you truly care.

So there are seeds by your adoration above 
Cultivated each moment of every new day
A great harvest worth having comes from your purest love 
My Lord whenever I need wisdom you are the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...