Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Lord You Are My Lifeline

My Beloved Ĵesus.....

When I think about the refreshing life that comes from your anointing..
My heart yearns for more of the breathtaking beauty that it gives 
To ignite with Heaven's fire my spirit with all that your heart brings 
And be a dynamic light for your kingdom in which your love lives. 

I want to be a powerhouse filled with your mighty wonder and grace...
Ready to be attentive to all you say whenever you may call 
Being renewed and restored by your mighty sweet hands for just a time and place 
Learning to be a loyal, faithful and trusting child through it all.

I want to be more like you in every way and grow with every step...
My greatest desire and goal is for you to always be quite pleased 
Jesus please look at me with a big smile and sweet happiness 
For my most determined spot is humble and before you on my knees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...