Saturday, December 9, 2023

You Are My Guiding Star

My Jesus.....

When my heart is burdened with heaviness that's too hard to bear...
And my spirit just cannot seem to rise and plummets further down 
My soul looks to the brilliance of your loves star with hope and care
Knowing that in its light there's such wonderful things to be found. 

I see the light of your grace to show me what I need to do...
I see your loves sweet light bringing me peace and guiding my steps 
I see the light of your glory bringing me joy so true 
I see the light of your wisdom trying to show me the best.

My  eyes forever focus on your precious Heavenly star...
It blocks out any cloudiness and helps me see clearly 
Jesus help me to always be in the realm of where you are 
Together hand in hand we'll work on all you want me to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...