Friday, December 15, 2023

The Miraculous Light

I look up and see a breathtaking light so wondrous and true...
An awesome illumination bringing peace sweetly to me
It fills my heart to overflowing and makes me feel brand new 
My spirit yearns to know much more about it so completely.

Just then  I see your sweet grace trying to reach out with great care...
I begin to realize there's much more to this light than I see
As I walk in closer you show me with such depth you are there 
Walking in your light Jesus is where I always want to be.

Suddenly  that light glows brighter with a special kind of love...
Wrapping me in everything that comes from you and so much more 
I realize this light is a Christmas blessing from above 
I drop to my knees with all thanks and praise like never before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...