Thursday, December 7, 2023

My Christmas 🤶 Wish

Jesus...

I have but one important Christmas wish on my heart this year...
I yearn for your glory like a beautiful rain from above 
That refreshes me with your anointing that I hold dear
And restores me with your incredible grace and perfect love. 

I long to draw closer to your sweet, breathtaking heart so true...
And learn valuable lessons of wisdom at your very feet 
To be a reflective wonder of the beauty that is you 
And be submissive to your presence and amazing sweet peace. 

My  greatest Christmas wish is to praise your name in everything...
And be your vessel of promise and hope wherever I go 
Just the real thought of you makes my heart and spirit want to sing 
I want my testimony and excitement to always show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...