Thursday, December 28, 2023

You Are My Inspiration

My Lord...

You are everything my heart yearns to be and so much more...
You are my mentor and King that my spirit respects and loves
The greatest dream and success that my soul is now reaching for 
My refreshing rain shower of motivation from above. 

You're the light of discovery that forever guides my way...
My awesome source of comfort that makes me so complete and whole 
My greatest reason for taking each new step every day 
That tender care and warmth whenever things may turn bitter cold. 

You are my fortress and stronghold that I depend on with might...
My steady, rugged anchor of strength on which I can  now stand 
My sweet happiness and joy that blesses me with such delight 
Sweet gracious, mighty Father that has great promise and a plan. 

You are everything I hope to be and all that defines me...
Jesus I want to bring you such honor in the greatest way 
You are my breath and every breathtaking 🌅 sunrise that I see
Lord I will praise and exhault you with honor all of my days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...