Saturday, December 16, 2023

Your Perfect Love

My Jesus...

Your love fills me to overflowing with a special joy I cannot contain...
It gives me a great and mighty example of everything that is so real 
It is a perfect reminder of what I mean to you as you call my name 
A perfect representation of the delight and wonder that I now feel. 

Your love is my source of everything that my yearning heart always reaches for...
It is my shining light of promise and my rainbow 🌈 of refreshment so true 
A breathtaking gift that gives me everything I'll ever need and so much more 
My perfect gift of blessing and new beginning as I draw closer to you. 

Your love is my guide and seed for dreams and reaching for the best I can be...
It is my true answer and referral as to what you think and so much more 
A wondrous and cherished gift I'll treasure for now and all of eternity 
My Jesus your love is my fortress and opportunities great open door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...