Friday, January 1, 2021

*******NEW YEAR'S BLESSING.......A PRAYER************

Father, I dedicate this new year to you,
Please take control of everything from the start.
Fill it with your presence, as only you can do,
and all of the beautiful things that come from your heart.

Help me to be the person you want me to be
A beautiful ray of hope and bright star of light
When I look at myself, it is you that I'll see
and always know that I am pleasing in your sight.

Give me a joy that fills me to overflowing
and a pure heart to see so clearly  and so true
Let me be humble and grateful in everything
and always give my best in all that I may do.

Please see amazing promise within me
and help me to see a glimpse of your wonderful plan
Give me the strength, courage, and health that I will need
to live each day with success, guided by your hand.

Be the central part of each moment that goes by,
Make me an instrument for others every day
Let this be a groundbreaking year so glorified
Where pure hope prevails in every single way.

Father, I ask you to bless this new year right now
Let's be a team, and work hard to make it the best
Give me Faith to always know without asking 'how'
For when I am close to you, I am always blessed.

AMEN.   ***********

1 comment:

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...