My heart is so full of fear and confusion right now
Sometimes there are moments where I just don't know where to turn
I have to find some grounding but I don't know where or how
I know there are many things that I have to learn.
Tears seem to flow from my eyes in such a crippling way
I don't see any real hope or promise any more
There are no bright horizons for each and every day
I don't seem to have much new prosperity in store.
Just then I hear someone call my name with much delight
I don't really pay attention because I am sad
I see You reaching out for me with concern and might
And look into Your eyes of happiness so glad.
You fill me with Your anointing and power so grand
And teach me two very important and vital things
When I am feeling down I place all into Your great hands
And wait for all the good things that Your sweet love brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment