What do I do when a door closes and I feel like giving up in every way
People keep telling me that it's all over and there's no more great hope to look to
My heart feels so down and can't see the bright sunrise of a wondrous brand new day
So I throw up my hands with questions and concerns not knowing what to do.
People start telling me to quit that there's no more bright future to have in hand
Just then I feel sweet comfort and peace reach out to me and touch me with just one word
Suddenly my inner being started to feel some hope like I had a great plan
I was excited and motivated with the greatest word I've ever heard.
STOP! Your Heavenly Father has you in His care and will handle everything
Where some things have closed down for you greater things will open up by His will
Just take His hand, believe in Him and know the mighty miracles He can bring
You will be in awe by what He is doing and make an impact that's brighter still!
No comments:
Post a Comment