Tuesday, December 15, 2020

The Christmas Pledge

Father:
I hear the sound of a crying heart on the chilly air,
It's reaching out for love and gentleness in every way
and then I see your presence come with precious, tender care
I'm in awe of your breathtaking hope, more than words can say.

At that moment, my heart sees and learns what it all means so true,
The lights and pageantry are not important anymore
Being a bright source of inspiration like you would do
That is the perfect goal that my heart is now striving for.

I make this special pledge to you now with all that I am,
I'll listen for the needs of other souls attentively
I'll look to you at all times, and take hold of your great hand
For now my heart really knows what Christmas is meant to be.

It's about a precious baby born many years ago,
The most precious gift of love was given to everyone
Now, we must let that beautiful, great love blossom and show
For that's when you know the meaning of Christmas has begun.

Father, thank you so much for this special time of the year,
I make this special Christmas pledge, right now, Lord, unto you
Thank you for all of my blessings and that which I hold dear
I'll be your Christmas light in all I am my whole life through.

Amen.

God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...