Thursday, September 17, 2020

Answers🖊

Jesus..

Sometimes I wonder and have questions about many things..
Why do things have to be so complex and can't go my way
My heart starts to wonder and my soul anxiously sings
I need a pathway to a new and brighter day.

But then I see your precious word before me...
Something just seems to call out with extraordinary love
Suddenly there is a brand new light trying to shine on me
I'm truly being restored and rebuilt from above.

All the answers I've ever needed are before me now
There may be some extra ones too
I can take another step. If I lean on you somehow
All I need to do is rest in my Saviour so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...