Sunday, September 6, 2020

Lost Heart

Jesus...

There are days when my heart feels so separated from you...
I feel like I'm walking this pathway without anyone
I look for purpose and meaning in everything I do
Starting in the early morning until the day is done.

Yet, your beautiful love reaches out for me even more...
And lifts the weights and worries that are burdening me
Showering me with your presence from Heavens door
And filling me with a perfect peace that will set me free.

Your grace works to ease the overwhelming thoughts that I feel...
And gives me assurance you're there every step of the way
To take care of my pain and help me to completely heal
Drawing closer to your heart every moment of each day.

I know now to simply bow my head and look up to you..
You are the perfect answer to my everything
I must have hope and ideal faith in everything I do
I know it's in your hands and all good things life may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...