Sunday, September 20, 2020

Looking At The Waves

My Jesus...

I stand and look at the waves around me..
And sometimes my Saviour they can get high
But then my spirit calls out perfectly
Keep your eyes on the beauty in the sky.

I look and see a breathtaking light there..
And that's when my soul reaches for much more
Rays of perfect love flow with wondrous care
It calms the seas on every far shore.

Suddenly a warmth flows all over me..
And I can feel something grand taking place
A miracle is there for all to see
Then I see your wondrous, smiling face.

You reach out and say don't worry at all..
No matter how many waves around you
I will be there whenever you may call
It will be a footstep strengthened by two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...