Saturday, September 12, 2020

Let The Honor Flow

My Jesus...

You have always been there for me every day through it all...
As I walk every step of my pathway under your great 💘 love
Guiding and protecting me and listening for when I call
Providing what I need and blessing me from Heaven above.

You keep me in your breathtaking care and nurture me so true...
Filling me with your precious spirit and your wondrous sweet grace
You light my pathway with your divine glory in everything I do
And reveal to me your miraculous power in every place.

So heart felt, gratitude filled, sweet praise is coming your way...
I magnify your mighty name above all things that is true
Sweet Majesty you are my everything I need for each day
My heart and all that I am will solely depend upon you!

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...